Welcome to the Next Stop Maldives Blog—the (usually) blog and (occasionally) newsroom for Next Stop Maldives—an up-and-coming travel agency obsessed by a mission to help you celebrate life by educating and informing you of the many options there is for you to enjoy the Maldives in harmony with your means.
Join our community of “maldivestrotters” as we blog about holidaying in the Maldives with tips, tricks, insights, trends, and of course, plenty of insider scoops.
The Next Stop Maldives Blog is also where we share stories about our service philosophies, our travel partners and accommodation providers, the services we offer, and how these components contribute to the unique adventure that is “The Next Stop Maldives Experience” in the words of our customers.
Furthermore, it is also where we share news and releases about Next Stop Maldives. These will include statements, stories, announcements and bulletins about what we have been up to, awards and accolades we have earned in recognition of our efforts to serve you better, and what is brewing for the season ahead that we hope you will find relevant.
The Next Stop Maldives Blog is for you if:
- You are seeking inspiration for the perfect Maldives stay
- You are looking for tips and tricks to visit the Maldives on a budget
- You enjoy insights about the Maldives in general and travel and tourism in particular
- You are crazy about juicy insider scoops
Rules of engagement for Next Stop Maldives Blog and more:
We invite you to join us in this conversation as we explore how to make your Maldives dreams come true. To create the best possible forum for discussion for all parties, we have developed the following guidelines for posting comments.
- We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions. When you leave comments, please make sure they are of general interest to most readers. Profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior will not be tolerated, and we will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, disrespectful or irrelevant.
- We discourage anonymous comments as they do not facilitate conversation.
- We promise to keep posts interesting, diverse, and multi-sided. We care deeply about your desire to travel, and we are, more than most, cognizant of how a holiday in the Maldives can cause your soul to grow, and your skin to glow. We commit to sharing that passion in every article. Take note, though, that the views expressed in these articles represent individual perspectives.
- We sincerely want to engage in a conversation with you, but also ask that you be patient for a response. Our bloggers all have “day jobs” and may take some time to respond.
- Remember this blog is a public forum—please do not post anything confidential or private. We’re here to learn and have fun and share the learning and the fun with you.
Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing. We are delighted to have you here!
The Next Stop Maldives Blog Team